Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day One, Interbike 2010

No Recession Evident here in Las Vegas

I just finished my first walk through the exhibit hall and it looks like its packed. Most of the dining tables available last year have been removed to make room for more exhibitors.

My first pass through the exhibit hall always is on the periphery to see what small, new companies are bringing to market. The first fun thing that caught my eye was a
“heads up’ display for cyclist.s.

The company is 4iiii and you can find them at http://www.4iiii.com/. The system uses ANT+ technology and works with almost any type of glasses. I t provides hear rate, power, cadence, and speed. This could be really useful in track training and competition.

The unit retails for $149.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment